- Spatial Dynamics Institute: Movement Education Training, 2009 – current.
- Rudolf Steiner College: Waldorf Education Teaching Certification Grades 1 – 8, 2010.
- Rudolf Steiner College: Remedial Education, completed 1.5 years, 2008.
- H.A.N.D.L.E. Institute, Holistic Approaches to Neurological Development and Learning Efficiency.
- Hakomiinstitute.com Certified in Hakomi Method of Body Centered Psychotherapy, 2003.
- Camphill Beaver Run Special School, Foundation Studies, 2002-2004.
- Family Hope Center: Neuro-development for Special Needs Certification, 2002.
- Sonia Sumar: Yoga for the Special Child Certification, 2001.
- Early Childhood Education Directorship, Cabrillo College, 1999.
- Hadley School for the Blind, Course Certification, 1999.
- Integrative Yoga Therapy Certification, 1996.
- Kripalu Yoga and Danskinetics Teacher Certification, 1986-1987.
- Kripalu Bodywork and Massage Therapy Certification, 1985-1986.
- Boston University, Theology MA, Pastoral Psychology, 1985.
- S.U.N.Y. at Binghamton, Psychology BA, Dance Therapy (minor), 1981.
- S.U.N.Y. at Cobleskill, FSA: Nutrition, A.A.S. 1978.
Flowing River School and Sangha Director, Therapist/Teacher 2007 to 2012
- Developed not for profit, board of directors, and vision for children in need of special care.
- Conduct research, development and planning for Holistic Care and Enrichment Program.
- Work one on one or in small groups with movement based remedial education and crafts.
- Direct summer camp programs (ages 8 – 14).
Therapist and Spiritual Teacher/Counselor Part-time Private Practice 2003 to 2009
- Direct a yearly six-month spiritual journey for women.
- Counsel clients utilizing the Hakomi method, yoga practices, non-dual wisdom.
The Village School and Family Support Center Inc. Director 1997 to 2003
- Developed not for profit organization as volunteer leader.
- Founded Waldorf Inspired Integrated Kindergarten with 30% special needs.
- Wrote and received five grants to expand our program.
- Implemented neuro-developmental movement program and after school play program.
- Offered parents guidance in parenting, healing education, and non-dual meditation.
Bodyworks Unlimited, Inc Self-employed Small Business Owner 1988 to 1996
- Private clientele for yoga and massage while managing independent contractors.
- Provided on-site massage, yoga, and health education to businesses in Silicon Valley.
- Continued on-going training in bodywork, personal growth and meditation.
Kripalu Yoga and Health Center, Lenox, MA Resident in training 1986 to 1989
- Assisted with design and implementation of classes in yoga, massage, health.
- Provided bodywork and therapeutic massage to guests and staff.
Boston University, Boston, MA Lay Ministry 1983 to 1986
- Served as Counselor in training at women’s shelters, groups, and prisons.
- Supervised the Wednesday night soup kitchen at The Paulist Center.
- Facilitated spiritual growth groups and coordinated community events.
- Recruited and counseled students in objectives for field placements.