HAKOMI THERAPY — TRANSFORMATIONAL HEALING FOR MORE BALANCE, HARMONY AND ALIVENESS IN YOUR LIFE.
We are all multidimensional beings with complex biological, psychological and spiritual needs, yearning to experience balance and wholeness in our lives. Hakomi is a “psychology of awakening” to our authentic selves, our essence and the discovery of keys to express from fullness.
Character and Essence
Our character is like a set of clothes that we put on to protect us from the elements, to hide what is underneath, to give a certain impression to our social world. And like the clothes we choose to wear in our lives, the characteristics of character reflect something of the qualities of our essence. A distortion maybe, and a one-dimensional expression of the fullness/wholeness that is underneath.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF HAKOMI:
- Key practices for integrating growth & development
- A deep psychological & spiritual healing experience
- A balanced, accessible approach to transformational work
- Greater vision, clarity & movement in the areas where
- Keys to ground in your authentic Self
- Tools to transform beliefs that cause unnecessary suffering & block emotional nourishment
- Expanded mind-body awareness for holistic healing
- Techniques for unfolding experiences & living more consciously
- Insights for fostering greater intimacy & connections with others
Sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing safety, self-honesty, witnessing presence, and resourcing.
- Exploration of barriers to true nourishment and seeing when we “organize out” and learn to “take in” what is wanted.
- Dissolving limiting core beliefs in safe and non-invasive ways.
- Unmasking, and unpacking past emotional wounds and the behaviors that guard them.
- Resolving issues that block the fullness of your expression.
- Penetrating veils of illusion and moving toward a vision of wholeness.
- Exploring new possibilities in your relationships.
- Widening your capacity to embrace all aspects of life.
- Integrating and grounding your body-mind-heart-being.
- Returning to cosmic humor.