Welcome to Awakening Prajna Live Meditation & Embodiment Practice
This is a full stop from all requirements to — just be.
Our focus is ‘allowing everything to be as it is.’ I offer this guidance for you to directly experience who you truly are—your true nature. Deeply enhanced by our collective presence and your clear aspiration for liberation.
The Potential Benefits:
• Befriend yourself with gentle loving kindness
• Go beyond belief in the sabotaging committee in your head—the false
• What no longer serves—falls away
• Reside in your true power—as Awareness
• Embody your life with more clarity, power, compassion, peace, equanimity, harmony, laughter, connection, and fulfillment.
Dear Prajna, Today I sat in on your Meditation on You Tube. Thank you so much for everything you said that is so very helpful and for your Presence. I look forward more than usual now to sitting and falling into Timelessness. I trust this will deepen as I attend to myself in this way. Listening to you and following along with you helps immensely. Thank you! Love ~ Mara, New York
Register here to receive the link.
FORMAT FOR OUR LIVE PRACTICE:
# 1) Guided Meditation on a particular theme
# 2) A period of abiding stillness (silence) — resting as being.
#3) A short talk on the theme by Prajna. An invitation to share, ask questions, check in.
You are always welcome to send me a contact form with questions.
“The silence inside of you is the sound of your knowledge collapsing. Remember it is you who said, “I want to be free.” ~ Adyashanti
More Benefits of a Live, Supported Group Practice:
• Resource your True Self
• Emotional and Psychological Detox
• Clarity on your work and vision
• Integrate difficult aspects of spiritual awakening
• Transformational healing of shadow
• Learn to ‘just be’ rest from doing/form
• Listen and live by the formless essence of who you are
• Refreshing sanity check
Donations are appreciated and are tax deductible!
All donations go to our not for profit project called “The Flowing River Sanctuary — A Soft Place to Land.” Learn more about our Flowing River School and Sangha project, history and vision.